Who can et a Card?

Adults and children 5 and older (or about to enter Kindergarten) who reside in the Goshen Central School District are eligible for membership in the Goshen Public Library & Historical Society. Town of Goshen residents who reside within the Chester School district are also eligible.

What will we need from You?

Proof of identity/residency are required.

If a current NYS driver’s license with address within the Goshen School District is provided, no further documentation is required.

If a current driver’s license is not available, 2 proofs of identity/residency are required: a photo ID and an additional document which includes the applicant’s name and residential address (such as mail, auto insurance, utility bills, etc.).”

For more details, please visit or call our Circulation Desk at (845) 294-6606 ex:100